Tuesday, May 19, 2009

exam has just began!!!

hey peeps it`s me again!!ok first of all 2morrow i got my arabic exam omg!!!die lah mcm ni!!!ok than my fav teacher stop teaching in my school anymore i feel like crying now okok watever than my principal teach my class for his subject omg all of us(mu friend`s)hate him sooo much!!!wow now i like k...... him sia so stress right now!!!hopefully my fav teacher came back to the school!!!amin...ok gtg coz my dad dah bising suruh tido!!pray for me in my exam thanks!!!

3 comments:

  1. haha lol exam sekarang dah habis dah lol dah berape lame sey tk blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey u guys miz u...long time no blog hmmm i`m a busy gurl so no time to blog...sory

    ReplyDelete
  3. owh , ade exam ? uhuuuuu, okae tak , okae tak ?

    ReplyDelete

 

linkies

nbila'n'affie